Servings: 4 serving
- 1 x chicken breast, sliced
- 1/2 head purple cabbage
- 2-3 spring onions
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 head bok choy
- 1 carrot
- Cilantro leaves, handful
- Crushed peanuts, handful
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice or quinoa
- 2 tbsp soy sauc
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- To make the dressing, add everything to a bowl and mix until the sugar dissolves. Set aside until ready to serve.
- Finely chip the cabbage, grate the carrot and finely slice the bok choy (including white parts).
- Layer the cabbage into a salad bowl and top with brown rice/quinoa and then other vegetables.
- Add sliced chicken on top and drizzle the dressing over the top. Top with fresh cilantro and crushed peanuts.
- I used some leftover brown rice, but you can skip this or use vermicelli instead. If using vermicelli, cook 125g according to packet directions and add to the bowl before layering the vegetables and dressing on top.
Calories: 424kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 3.1g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 138mg | Potassium: 643mg | Fiber: 4.5g | Sugar: 7.1g | Calcium: 76mg | Iron: 2.2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!