Servings: 4 serving
- 4 large potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 onion, dice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp vegetable oi
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 250 g leftover roast beef, chopped into small pieces
- 1-2 spring onions
- Rub the potatoes all over with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in a 200C oven for 45-60 minutes until a fork will pierce the flesh easily. Remove and allow to cook slightly.
- Heat a pan with a drizzle of olive oil over a medium heat and saute the diced onion until softened 4-5 minutes. Add garlic and cook a further minute.
- Once cool enough to handle, slice the potatoes in half and scoop out most of the white flesh, leaving a little ‘boat’ of potato skin
- Place the potato flesh in a mixing bowl along with the cooked onions,half the cheese, leftover roast beef and a good grind of black pepper. Mix everything together, mashing up the potatoes with a masher or fork.
- Place the potato skins on a baking tray and scoop the mixture into them. Sprinkle of the leftover grated cheese. Bake 20 minutes until golden and chees
- Serve with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce
Protein: 25g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 641mg | Fiber: 7.8g | Sugar: 6.5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!