Servings: 4 serving
- 250-300 g lamb, chopped
- 4-6 x countdown pita pockets
- 1 cup coleslaw, with dressing
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1-2 radishes
- 4 large potatoes
- 2-3 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 200C if using it to cook the chips. Peel potatoes and slice into chips of desired size. Place in a bowl and cover with water and a sprinkling of salt. Leave to soak 5 minutes then drain and rinse the starch off the potatoes.
- Drizzle olive oil over the chips and sprinkle on paprika, garlic power and salt. Stir to coat.
- Cook chips in air fryer 12-15 minutes or in the oven for 20-25 minutes
- In a large bowl, mix the slaw, cucumber and any other vegetables you have lying around (I had radish and tomato). Drizzle over a few spoons of the dressing that comes with the coleslaw and mix
- When the chips are almost done, toast the pita pockets and stuff with the slaw, lamb and a few pieces of feta
- Serve with the chips on the side
Calories: 503kcal | Carbohydrates: 50.4g | Fat: 21.6g | Saturated Fat: 7.3g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 304mg | Fiber: 5.3g | Sugar: 3.6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!